Accounting & Office Manager
Nolimit City | Stockholm
Nolimit is on the look for an ambitious, dashing and self-going organizer to take the lead as our new Office Manager. At Nolimit City, we are a team of highly skilled individuals who are extremely good team players. You are surrounded by a group of really smart colleagues who all share the same criteria, and who also have a solid grasp of the situation at hand. We are a team of developers, graphic designers, pleasant and dedicated people. As the office manager you will be acting as a social hub, who ties people and tasks together for the team. For this you need to be a socially skilled master, flexible and open minded.
- Accounting – handling invoices, processing payments, tax and VAT, handling our accounting system; Fortnox
- Filing and office related documentation
- Prepare wages
- Involved in recruitment
- Events, Media and some marketing
- Performing general administrative tasks
- Taking care of the general well-being for the employees and of the general running of the office, including organizing company events etc.
These tasks include working very individually, but also close with the management and with all the employees, filling in where work need to be done and acquire knowledge and expertise where it is to be found. Our company is in a development phase with a lot of things going on, the organization is dynamic, it’s growing, and your work tasks can change over time.
Who you are
- Solid proven accounting skills with years of relevant experience
- Great social and communication skills, both written and verbal, enjoying working in an international environment
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Well organized with the ability to structure, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrates initiative and proven ability to find solutions to problems
- You thrive in an environment where you are responsible for your tasks, manage freedom with responsibility and take ownership of new tasks and of implementing changes where needed.
The employment is temporary for just over a year, starting from somewhere in between March 1 - April 1 2021 to August 2022.
You will join a small team in an organization which is growing. If you feel that this is definitely your role, send an email with your CV and tell us more about you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden, Gurugram, India and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.