Office Manager (Reduced Hours/Part-Time) -
Nolimit City | Malta
Our Malta office is expanding and we’re finally on the lookout for a handy, dandy Office Manager to help nanny a bunch of babies (kidding!). If you’re experienced with being a multitasker and love to bring a smile to the job whilst also keeping the house in order, we need you right now!
Come join our fun-loving team in the heart of Sliema!
Who you are
- You have previous or similar experience working in an office environment;
- A self-motivated, proactive and multitasking individual who enjoys working in an independent manner;
- Confident and well-presented, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts;
- Able to be discrete concerning confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Experience with a variety of Software, including MS Office;
- Must be fluent in both English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, any additional languages are welcome;
- You love to bring the cheer and like to organize events which requires time and patience.
- Oversee general administration for our Malta office;
- General receptionist duties, including welcoming visitors, identifying the purpose of their visit, meeting organization, catering;
- Help with basic HR tasks, including the coordinate of any employee onboarding;
- Manage and oversee office supply inventory and act as the liaison between the business and external vendors;
- Perform minor accounting duties in conjunction with the Finance department;
- Coordinate domestic & international travel, including flight, accommodation, taxis, car rental, etc for team members;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk;
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. The role also presents significant opportunities for growth within our organisation. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org