Junior Client Manager -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is look for the next underdog to join a young and dynamic sales team based in Malta. Our Sales department is now expanding, and we’re making room for a Junior Client
Manager to join and improve upon current customer relations, to maximize on commercial
opportunities and represent the company wholeheartedly.
The position of Junior Client Manager will be an instrumental role to Nolimit’s continued success. We strongly believe in managing every client with care and we value customer satisfaction beyond anything else. The person responsible will be someone that is always there to assist, in the good, the bad and the ugly!
Who you are
- You have strong work ethics and a natural drive to succeed, whilst being well mannered and always composed
- Interested in online gambling, specifically casino (preferably video slots)
- Past or current experience with customer relationship/account management is a plus
- A close ear to the ground on what’s happening within the gaming industry
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral. Any additional languages are a definite plus
- No hesitation to use a phone and you also love being a face to the name, by holding regular client meetings, attending company help events and any conferences in the annual calendar
- Available to travel when required
- You will manage multiple clients in a professional and organized manner. Create and manage any backlogs of client requirements. Keep clients up-to-date with documentation and product roadmap.
- Ensure client satisfaction whilst maximizing business opportunities. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning and new games released quickly on clients’ site(s).
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase).
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS office applications.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. The role also presents significant opportunities for growth within our organisation. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to email@example.com