Head of Finance -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is a small group of companies operating as developer of world class casino games. The group is currently licensed in Malta, UK and the IOM, with its head operations situated in Sliema, Malta and software development functions in both Sweden and India. Having reached new heights and cemented itself as a leading game studio since early 2020 thanks to the release of a couple of hit games, Nolimit continues to grow at a very fast pace thanks to a steady release of world class games and the addition of big industry operator names launching monthly.
Nolimit is now seeking to strengthen its finance function via the employment of a Head of Finance to ensure it is well equipped to cater for its next phase of growth, which could see us expand both organically and via M&As.
If you’re looking for your next challenge and eager to join a young, dynamic and exciting company that recognises individual effort - now’s your chance to join one of the most exciting names in the industry!
Who you are
- Qualified and warranted accountant.
- Previous experience in a similar or other senior role, ideally with experience in the gaming sector.
- Results oriented and logical mind, with the ability to analyse and resolve emerging matters as they arise.
- Good communication skills, both Maltese and English (additional languages are a plus).
- Previous experience with listed companies would be seen as a plus.
- Open to having a team building mindset with the ability to work closely with various stakeholder as well as manage a team.
- Improve the statutory reporting function to bring it to public company standard.
- Ensure that accounting is done in accordance with industry best practice and IFRS.
- Analyse database information in detail to enhance its usability for decision making process.
- Enhance the internal reporting function with the development of monthly management packs focused on KPIs.
- Improve on and help develop a more robust budgeting model and ensure regular rolling forward of forecasts.
- Review the billing processes and customer contracts in detail with a view to introducing additional controls and automation.
- Improve and manage the consolidation and communication of financial and non-financial information within the group.
- Assume a key role in any M&A deals that the group may become involved in.
- Assist with the corporate management of the group. This will not only include ensuring that all statutory returns are submitted on time, but also assisting in preparing for monthly board meetings, attending such board meetings and assisting with the company secretarial processes.
- Take over financially related key official roles vis-à-vis gaming regulators.
- Manage all key finance related relationships of the group, including bankers, auditors and advisers.
- Support the group when entering new markets which will include international tax considerations, the setting up of new corporate structures etc.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Malta, Sweden and India. Our company was built by people with hands-on experience at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Interested applicants should send their C.V.to firstname.lastname@example.org.