Compliance Manager -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is on the lookout for an experienced Compliance Guru that’s ready to run after us with a stick and keep
us in line. The role of Compliance Manager will be a super exciting one and will see the company strengthen its
overall risk and compliance department.
We are growing at incredible speed, yet there’s a lot more to be done - the plan is to increase growth but to get things done the right way. If you’re looking to expand your career by joining a young, dynamic and hyper ambitious team, you should definitely reach out!
Who you are
- An iGaming experienced individual, ideally having worked within the B2B, supplier sector
- Exposure and experience with regulated markets such as the; UKGC, SGA and MGA, amongst other relevant markets
- High level Knowledge of the EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive and the EU General Data Protection Regulations
- Great at identifying gaps and/or risk exposure in operations as well as developing and implementing policies and procedures to meet organisational and regulatory compliance standards;
- Having a legal background with a Law University Degree would be great but not a must!
- Holds an excellent level of written and spoken English. Any additional languages are a plus
- A highly driven individual with great interpersonal skills and the willingness to succeed. You’re good with working within a team but can also be completely self-sufficient
- Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents
- Handle all compliance and licensing related issues, ensuring we are compliant with applicable regulations by providing the business with advice and support
- Handle licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
- Building relationships with third-party companies who will aid us in achieving and maintaining external licenses as well as developing a direct relationship with the regulators
- Compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications, including the monthly submission of game certificates to the respective authorities
- Implementing internal and external Due Diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) policies
- Supervision and management of change controls
- Supporting the Licensing where required, for example with licence applications
- Drafting, developing and ensuring implementation of policies and procedures
- Carrying out a plan of monitoring for compliance risks
- Overall responsibility of AML, data protection and respective GDPR policies
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties for the smooth running of the legal & compliance department
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden, Malta and Gurugram, India. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Our biggest advantage is our complete, portable system platform for mobile/tablet and desktop that is 100 % under our own control. We have no dependencies on other systems, which allows us to deliver special features and smooth, customizable marketing campaigns that are tailored to the operator's specific needs. We think it's time for a new angle to the gambling software industry – one where the operator is in focus and we fully engage their promotion, marketing and country manager system/activities with our games.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. The role also presents significant opportunities for growth within our organisation. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org