Compliance Intern -
Nolimit City | Malta
Want to join one of the fastest growing iGaming Suppliers in the industry? Well now’s your chance! As part of our continued growth, we are on the lookout for a motivated Compliance Intern to assist the team in ensuring that the Company’s activity is up to scratch in all the regulated markets we operate in and others to come.
Our industry is a tightly regulated one, and as a licenced business we are continuously reviewing our policies and procedures to ensure compliance across the board. This exciting internship opportunity calls for a detail oriented team player with an analytical mind and a curious disposition.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to kickstart a career in Compliance within the iGaming industry.
Who you are
- Currently reading for a degree in Law, Criminology or a related field from an accredited institution;
- Someone with a keen interest in the iGaming industry;
- You have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable with external communication over email and phone, if needed;
- Fluent spoken and written English (Any additional languages are a plus);
- Competent to execute responsibilities whilst under supervision;
- You’re able to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes;
- Detail oriented and highly organized;
- Ability to maintain accurate records;
- A highly driven individual with great interpersonal skills and the willingness to succeed (You’re good with working within a team but can also be completely be self-sufficient);
- The ability to escalate matters when appropriate;
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Collection and analysis of customer due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks under the guidance of the Department Head;
- Assisting the Department Head with Compliance duties and responsibilities;
- Assisting with the update of policies and procedures with any amendments coming through from Legislation, whether local or foreign (depending on current projects);
- Ensuring that the Company is following the set regulations for its industry;
- Assisting in the periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business;
- Analysis of all available data for different tasks within your role and draw conclusions based on the information extracted;
- Keeping abreast of internal and industry standards, and also business goals;
- Maintaining a solid knowledge base of legislation, regulations and technical documents;
- Assisting licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets;
- Assistance with compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications, including the monthly submission of game certificates to the respectiveauthorities;
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc duties for the smooth running of the legal & compliance department.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry with offices in Sweden, India and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Our biggest advantage is our complete, portable system platform for mobile/tablet and desktop that is 100 % under our own control. We have no dependencies on other systems, which allows us to deliver special features and smooth, customizable marketingcampaigns that are tailored to the operator's specific needs. We think it's time for a new angle to the gambling software industry – one where the operator is in focus and we fully engage their promotion, marketing and country manager system/activities with our games.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. The role also presents significant opportunities for growth within our organisation. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something thatpromises to be big, send an email with your C.V. to email@example.com