Client Manager -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is on the hunt for fresh talent to join a young and dynamic sales/client management team based in Malta. The department is growing, and we’re making room for a Client Manager to join and improve upon current customer relations and maximise any commercial opportunities. This is why we want to invest in the best talent out there to maintain and grow all key accounts – which means every single client of ours.
The position of Client Manager will be an instrumental role to Nolimit’s continued success. We strongly believe in managing every client with care and we value customer satisfaction beyond anything else. The person responsible will be someone that is always there to assist, in the good, the bad and the ugly!
Who you are
- You have strong work ethics and a natural drive to succeed, whilst being well mannered and always composed;
- Interested in online gambling, specifically casino (preferably video slots);
- Past or current experience with customer relationship/account management is a plus;
- A close ear to the ground on what’s happening within the gaming industry;
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral. Any additional languages are a definite plus;
- No hesitation to use a phone and you also love being a face to the name, by holding regular client meetings, attending company held events and any conferences in the annual calendar;
- Available to travel when required.
- You will manage multiple clients in a professional and organized manner. Create and manage any backlogs of client requirements. Keep clients up-to-date with documentation and product roadmap;
- Ensure client satisfaction whilst maximizing business opportunities. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning and new games released quickly on clients’ site(s);
- Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts;
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers;
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.;
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business;
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase);
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS office applications.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Sweden, India and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a worldwide operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Interested applicants should send their C.V. to email@example.com