Client Manager -
Nolimit City | Malta
Nolimit is seeking a talented and upbeat MVP (most valuable player) to join a young and dynamic sales team based in Malta. Our Sales department is now expanding, and we’re making room for a Client Manager to join and improve upon current customer relations and maximise any commercial opportunities. This is why we want to invest in the best talent out there to maintain and grow all key accounts – which means every single client of ours.
The position of Client Manager will be an instrumental role to Nolimit’s continued success. We strongly believe in managing every client with care and we value customer satisfaction beyond anything else. The person responsible will be someone that is always there to assist, in the good, the bad and the ugly!
Who you are
- You have strong work ethics and a natural drive to succeed, whilst being well mannered and always composed
- Interested in online gambling, specifically casino (preferably video slots)
- Past or current experience with customer relationship/account management is a plus
- A close ear to the ground on what’s happening within the gaming industry
- Strong command of the English language, both written and oral. Any additional languages are a definite plus
- No hesitation to use a phone and you also love being a face to the name, by holding regular client meetings, attending company help events and any conferences in the annual calendar
- Available to travel when required
- You will manage multiple clients in a professional and organized manner. Create and manage any backlogs of client requirements. Keep clients up-to-date with documentation and product roadmap.
- Ensure client satisfaction whilst maximizing business opportunities. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Pass across marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning and new games released quickly on clients’ site(s)
- Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision (as your skills and knowledge increase)
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS office applications.
Who we are
A gambling software provider with the operator in focus and the mobile future on our minds. Nolimit is a team of experienced professionals from the gambling industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Malta. Our company has derived from hands on work at some of the most successful gambling software providers and operators over the last 10 years. Our mission is to offer a fast, reliable and flexible team that cooperates with a selected few operators, taking gambling software to the next level.
Our biggest advantage is our complete, portable system platform for mobile/tablet and desktop that is 100 % under our own control. We have no dependencies on other systems, which allows us to deliver special features and smooth, customizable marketing campaigns that are tailored to the operator's specific needs. We think it's time for a new angle to the gambling software industry – one where the operator is in focus and we fully engage their promotion, marketing and country manager system/activities with our games. Nolimit only work with a selected few operators in order to give our customers the attention they deserve.
You will join a small team in an organisation which is growing and will be offered a competitive salary. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join something that promises to be big, send us an email with your CV!